Fellow blogger and follower of Kaszazz with Tanya, Arnoldo of A.L. Romero Art and Design, has given me the Liebster Blog Award!
I must admit to feeling a little awed and would like to thank Arnoldo for the award and for following my blog! Arnoldo has always left such positive and lovely comments on my work. I encourage you to check out his blog as well - you're bound to find something you love there! Arnoldo is a wonderful artist, cardmaker and creative writer!
The Liebster Blog Award is awarded to show appreciation of smaller blogs (under 200 followers) and to help with readership. As part of the tradition, the award is to be passed along to five other blogs that have motivated and inspired me.
To accept the Award you must:
1. Thank your Leibster Award sender on your Blog;
2. Link back to your sender on your Blog;
3. Copy and paste your Leibster onto your Blog;
4. Present the Leibster Award to 5 other Blogs with 200 or less Followers that you feel deserves some attention and recognition for awesome stuff;
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving them a comment on their Blog.
So, now it's my turn to do what Arnoldo and many others before him have done, and pick the five blogs I'd like to give this award to. If you can visit their blogs, I'm sure they'd be grateful, and you'll gain some valuable knowledge and ideas!
1. Ink's Scrapping Spot by my good friend, Ingrid. Ingrid is a Creative Memories Consultant and enjoys both traditional and digital scrapbooking. Ingrid also enjoys a bit of cardmaking. You can find a good mix of all three, plus more on her blog.
2. Stamp Scrap Embellish by fellow Kaszazz consultant, Debbie. Deb is a kind and giving person (and my Kaszazz Team Leader). On her blog, she shares her artistic flair through off the page projects, cards, scrapbook layouts and much more! She is a constant source of inspiration to me!
3. Danielle's Kaszazz Blog by consultant, Danielle. Danielle's blog features up-to-date information on what's going on with Kaszazz, and has the added bonus of videos, made by Danielle using a wide variety of Kaszazz products!
4. 5 Cheeky Monkeys by Maria. I've just found Maria's blog, but she has an interesting collection of all things crafty!
5. Dancing in the Puddles by Card Crazy. This blog has great inspiration and lots of card making ideas!