Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Resetting My Goals!

Well, I must say that I knew I'd be busy this month, but not quite this busy! Are you finding the same thing? It seems that I'm constantly rushing from here to there, and at the end of the day feeling like I haven't got anything done! Unfortunately, I think my card making has suffered as a result!

I love the idea of making a Christmas card a day, but as that's proving to be much harder than I first thought, and with the aptly named Silly Season well and truly upon us, I think it's going to have to be a goal for me this December, as opposed to a definite!

Having a goal is a good thing, so if you need some encouragement or motivation to get started (or finished) on your Christmas cards this year, make your own goals and try keeping them. I will do my best, and together I think we can have a productive month!

No comments:

Post a Comment