Friday, September 2, 2011

Ask Tanya...

Well, I can hardly believe it, but September is here, and with it, Spring, warm weather, birds chirping and the promise of Summer on the way! All these things make for light hearted days and balmy nights with friends! How wonderful it all sounds! Makes me want to create some lovely and bright, bold cards!

But, alas, I have somehow managed to get some sort of virus, which is keeping me indoors and on the couch! It's been over a week since I first got sick, and I can assure you that I'm not very impressed!

I've only managed to get a little bit of creative time in, if it involves being able to sit on the couch (mainly colouring) or by proxy through YouTube!

But, I've just had a great idea! I do have access to the laptop (it's one of the few things I am able to do while stuck at home on the couch), and I thought it might be a fun idea to have an 'Ask Tanya' day! So, I invite you to post any papercraft related questions for me either as a comment here, or on the Kaszazz with Tanya Facebook wall, and I will bravely attempt to answer your questions as best I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment