Friday, September 16, 2011

Enchanted Flip Card

I wanted to make an unusual card this week for a friend who was moving house. I had a lovely picture in my mind, but no idea how to get the mental picture out of my head and onto my card! After a bit of online searching, I found a tutorial for a swing or flip card, and it was perfect! It took me a couple of goes, but eventually I got the card working the way I wanted it to.

After making the first card, I wanted to try it again, but in a different size. I got the proportions a bit muddled up, so my card is much bigger than I anticipated, but I wanted to share it with you all the same.

I used some of the papers from the 'Enchanted' range, and then used Walnut Stain Distress Ink to edge all the peices.


















For instructions on how to make a swing (flip) card, take a look here.

No comments:

Post a Comment