Saturday, September 3, 2011

My Folded Card

I am a big fan of Kristina Werner and she's just started a new video series on a Friday. This weeks project was a very cool folded card, and I just love what she's done with it! I loved it so much, I had to try it! My card didn't turn out quite like hers did, but I guess that's the beauty of being creative - everyone has their own spin on a project!

So, these are the photos of the card I made today. I'm glad to be nearly back to my old self again!







11 comments:

  1. Very cute! I'm excited to finish my version as well. I love your front flower with the multi-colored petals!

    -Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annie! :) I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant. I think I prefer it to Kristina's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaw, the flower is really nice. I also like all the buttons. It has ben quite some time that I want to make a card with buttons :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE your card! the color and textures work so well together! it makes me happy :)

    msdixie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card too! The color are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the way you pieced your flower on the front cover with various papers and buttons. The colors are great too. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete