Thursday, September 29, 2011

Romance Brag Tag ...

Hi there everyone,

Well you wouldn't believe it by looking below, but I have been busy getting ready for the end of my uni semester.

A few weeks ago my hubby and I had the pleasure in attending a very very special wedding for a beautiful couple who have been engaged for 10 years but had experienced so many health issues that they couldn't get married till now! Amazing huh!

It was a real small wedding and I'd noticed that there weren't heaps of photos being taken so I decided that the newlyweds needed a special gift to remember this massive day.

I rang my craft dealer, miss Tanya, who hooked me up with one of Kaszazz's Brag tag books (Romance) and I whipped up this little book.

















Now it's not dominated by Distress Inks like I would normally do, but Aged Mahogany did get to shine it's light. I must also say that I added to the kit, I thought it needed some deep red, hence Aged Mahogany, however I also added some deep red Bazzill card stock and ribbon (all Kaszazz) the brushed heart stamp (Kaszazz) and a non Kaszazz lips stamp, which I can't remember where I picked it up from.

My only tip would be to reduce the size of your photos before you print them as I couldn't use many of my photos simply cos they were too big!

Anyway here are a few shots, I really enjoyed making this book....




















Distress-D

No comments:

Post a Comment