Monday, September 12, 2011

My craft room

Over the weekend, I did a big clean up of the craft room. Got rid of all those little scraps I have lying around 'just in case', but never use! Changed some of my storage around, and basically got rid of a lot of junk!

So, since the craft room was unusually tidy, and you can see both the desk and the floor, I thought I'd do a quick video of my workspace and upload it here for you!

I got a very excited response from Facebook after mentioning that I was going to share photos of the craft room, and decided that a video would be better for explaining things, so here it is!

This is the first video I've ever done, but hopefully won't be the last! I hope you enjoy sharing my space with me!


To watch this over on my YouTube Channel, take a look here.


Leave me a comment: What's your workspace look like? Have any improvements or ideas you want to share? Let me know!

4 comments:

  1. I liked the idea of a tour of your studio so much, that I decided to feature my studio in my blog this week. However, I just did pictures. I think you're a little more organized than me - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Arnoldo!

    I'm glad you liked my little tour! :) I'm heading on over to your blog now to check out your studio! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Tanya.... Just thought l'd stop by and say hi. Awesome craft room :)

    http://purpleowl-purpleowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lisa! I'm glad you stopped by to say hi! It was great meeting you yesterday! I've changed the craft room a little bit since this video. Most recent photos can be found here: http://kaszazzwithtanya.blogspot.com/2011/11/craft-room-update.html
    Do you have a post of your crafty space?

    ReplyDelete